Spinning Babies® Parent Class
The Spinning Babies® Parent Class introduces parents to the basic techniques for comfort in pregnancy and ease in birth. This three-hour class adds confidence and skills for the birth partner and reassurance for the birthing mother while highlighting your baby’s active role to rotate down and out of the pelvis.
Learn techniques to help muscles in your pelvis support an easier birth. During labor, the baby turns through three levels of the pelvis. Together, you and your birth partner can use these techniques before and during labor to help “make room for baby!” Spinning Babies® reveals how the baby can find optimal positions for labor and allows birth to be more comfortable.
This class is for expectant parents only.
What you’ll learn in the Spinning Babies Parent Class:
- How your birth partner can help you in pregnancy and birth using the Spinning Babies approach.
- Practical and detailed preparation to balance the body before and during labor- The Three Sisters of Balance and much more.
- Help your baby into an optimal position to fit your pelvis.
- The dynamics or labor and birth- how your body and baby work together
- Targeted solutions for if labor seems long, painful or has a stall, by opening the three levels of the pelvis to let the baby come through more easily, at each stage of labor
- Connecting with your baby and understanding their position with Belly Mapping
Together you and your birth partner can use these techniques before and during labor. Spinning Babies® reveals how the baby can find optimal positions, making birth less painful, and even pleasurable!
The Spinning Babies® Class includes:
- 3-hour private class to clarify concepts as well as to observe (and help refine) movement activities, such as the Three Sisters of Balance and birth positions to open the three levels of the pelvis. Learn how to create more comfort in pregnancy as well as ease and pleasure in birth!
- Access to the Spinning Babies® Online Parent Portal, including the Parent Class Companion e-book and handouts
- Ongoing support available
If you have multiple couples that are interested in a class in a private setting, please contact me for a discounted rate.