Empowering Birth Doula Care
- Two prenatal visits during which we will discuss your birth preferences, how you cope with pain, comfort measures, and how I can best facilitate an empowered and satisfying birth experience by providing information, encouragement, and support as you navigate your journey through pregnancy.
- Newborn and Postpartum support plans
- Labor and Childbirth Preparation
- Guidance and support for Dad/partner
- Phone and email support throughout pregnancy
- Access to a lending library
- Professional referrals for pregnancy and postpartum
- Unlimited labor and delivery support (no time clause)
- Spinning Babies® certified approach to doula support
- Some photography/videography
- 1-2 hours of postpartum care, immediately following the birth
- Initial breastfeeding assistance
- One postpartum follow-up visit in your home
The on-call window for your birth begins 2 weeks* before your estimated due date until baby is born– because babies come when they do, not when they’re due!
*Payment plans accepted. Discount available to repeat doula clients.
**Add-on a Spinning Babies® Parent class and Ala Carte Placenta Services for a broad spectrum experience.
A note from Candace:
I believe childbirth is the essence of nature’s beauty in its purest form. A sacred rite of passage. Birth unlocks a secret compartment of a woman’s being which was undiscovered until the profound moment that she becomes a mother. The birth of each child will forever influence the mental and physical health of the mother, baby, and family.
My role as a doula is to enhance this sacred experience and promote an overall positive outcome for you and your family- by providing information, non-judgemental support, and by helping you access your inner wisdom and strength. My role is not to speak for you but rather to help you find and nurture your own voice.
By working together, we can create a safe and relaxed environment around birth, giving you confidence in your body and belief in yourself.